FACT: Immigration reform will boost U.S. economic recovery.
If we pass comprehensive immigration reform, we help the U.S. economy recover by:
- Tax revenue will increase with contributions from new legal residents and citizens.
- U.S. businesses will be able to plan their growth without fearing raids or sanctions.
- Standards will be raised for all workers when undocumented immigrants cannot be exploited for low wages anymore.
- New businesses and jobs will be created by new legal residents and citizens.
- Billions of tax payers’ dollars will be saved from being squandered on irrational immigration enforcement such as raids, excessive detention of non-criminals, and inefficient fences.